Skip to main content

Far from normal One of the silliest words said these days is just wait until things get back to normal. Folks, things aren’t going back to normal.

Complaining becoming a new American pastime When he was elected Joe Biden said he was going to get the economy rolling again and his policies …

FDR’s legacy much stronger than Facebook Well, folks, by the time you get a chance to read this we will know if Virginians have chucked years …

Not your average flu season As suggested in an Oct. 7 letter to the editor, I researched Dr. David E. Martin. His beliefs about COVID have bee…

Parents’ voices belong in public education Do Nelson County parents with children in our school system believe they want Terry McAuliffe runni…

We’ve been had So all of you who continue to run around with your masks on and fearful for your lives, have you not heard??? We have all been …

Time for the people to reclaim the political processVirginians, the time is now! Do you wish to be ruled by political parties over which you h…

Vote GOP on Election Day to get back on track Why are Democrats still supporting a president who is so weak, a new definition of “weak” will n…

As vaccine debate rages pure science is needed I am now as weary of the shrill Left as I am of the absurdist Right. Yes, I am vaccinated. Yes,…

Leave the statue where it isThe confederate monument on courthouse lawn is plain and simple a memorial to the men of Nelson County. These men …

Tyranny and the Washington Elite Our Founders created a concept of government designed to give “We the People” governing authority over the ac…

Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.

Topics

Breaking News

News Alert