Skip to main content

This handsome stud muffin is Gordito! This big hunka boy came to us when his owner could no longer care for him.

Last week this sweet youngster was abandoned by someone in a rural area of Amherst County. This was witnessed by a Good Samaritan as they left…

Not the best name for him, but Frank is quite fun and a real character. That one ear, does it stand up or flap ? He was a good sport with the …

This is Dana! She was owner surrendered a month ago because her owner was unable to care for her. No judgement please, people come on hard tim…

I’m telling ya straight, I’m innocent! I haven’t done nothing wrong and still somehow, I’ve done landed in the clinker. My name is Michael, A.…

Bandit has been with us four months since his owners had to move. He is frozen in time at the shelter. Same heartbreaking story. He’s also com…

This happy go lucky boy is Alexander! He knows sit and is quite gentle taking treats like a pro. He loves water too.

This is Leon! A happy, young dog with not a care in the world. He has a gorgeous thick coat.

This beautiful guy is Barney. When he came in he was petrified. When let outside in the backyard he’d do the army crawl.

This handsome fella is Zippy. Sadly he came to us several months ago with his seven siblings when their owner passed away. Most of his family …

This beautiful girl is Constance! She came to us not too long ago. Super loving and cuddly, she would prefer a non-chaotic home that doesn’t h…

This sweet baby is Mallory. She is shy but will really open up. She loves to get head scratches and play with her toys. We would like her to f…

Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.

Topics

Breaking News

News Alert