Skip to main content

My name is Patrick The Great! I am a very loving guy that would like a home with other cats but no dogs. These dogs scare me sometimes. I will…

This beautiful boy is Flex. He is huge! Flex is a loving dude that really enjoys people. He would love a nice fenced in yard to run all of his…

This handsome man is Wahoo. He would have a place to call his own this year! Wahoo is a total love bug with a shy personality. He is definitel…

This beauty is Mamacita. She is a wonderful cat that would prefer to be the only cat or just one other. She is older, more than 10 years old. …

Axel, he’s the man! He’s like so happy, we aren’t sure we’ve had a dog so happy 24/7 about everything and nothing.

This is Zeke. He is a very playful young fellow that needs a home where he can run around all day. He also will certainly agree to loving up o…

This doll is BooBoo. She’s the perfect canine companion for a quiet home, one with not a bunch of activities going on because certain noises t…

This big-headed beauty is Brutus. Brutus is an extremely happy and friendly boy. He has a beautiful silver/chocolate colored coat and a beauti…

Meet Rocket. Rocket has been at the Amherst County Humane Society for quite a while now. He is 10 years old and housebroken. He waits patientl…

This sweet boy, Piglet, has been with us most of his life. Piglet is ranging between 6 to 7 months old. He is one of the best cats with his lo…

If you know labs they are goofy, ready to go, always nosy about stuff, always “hangry” and loyal dogs.We were told that Howie is 8 years old. …

This is Daisy. Despite the scars of her past she is a delightful gal. Daisy doesn’t care what she looks like on the outside, her personality s…

Sunnie is a sweet boy who is currently living with several other cats in our cat lounge. He came to us as a stray with a rather nasty wound un…

Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.

Topics

Breaking News

News Alert