Skip to main content

The Presbyterian Cemetery’s Angel of Grief with its hidden face is a remarkable piece of workmanship, stunningly beautiful. The face may be hi…

Why do I support Governor Northam’s orders to wear a face mask inside public buildings and to have a misdemeanor charge for not wearing a mask…

Colonel Abraham Jefferson Seay (1832–1915) was born in 1832 at Amherst Courthouse and was the second child of Amherst County natives Camm Seay…

The Amherst County Board of Supervisors is considering a resolution opposing Gov. Ralph Northam’s restrictions aimed at mitigating the spread …

We, the members of the Amherst County Central Absentee Ballot Precinct, wish to express our gratitude for the support given us by the Amherst …

Now that the November general election in Amherst County has come to an end I would like to give thanks to many people. However, I’m hesitant …

As Election Day approaches, we need to seriously consider what kind of person our president should be. The United States has had 46 men lead t…

Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.

Topics

Breaking News

News Alert